UPSC Job Notification 2019: Good news Readers! A notice with respect to the filling of Botanist, Legal Officer, and Other Job Vacancies. The Pubic Service Commissioner association welcomes online application from qualified candidates having B.Tech, M.Sc., B.Sc., MBBS, MD, M.Ch, MS, LLM, Post Graduate capabilities. There are 88 different field roles like Botanists, Legal Officer, and Other Posts are in New Delhi. The requests for employment for UPSC Jobs 2019 will be acknowledged online on or before 31 Oct 2019 11:59 PM. We suggest the eligible candidates go through this article completely.
Overview of UPSC Recruitment Notification 2019
|Name of the Recruiting Team||[UPSC] Union Public Service Commission|
|Different Job Roles||Botanist, Legal Officer & Others|
|Number of Vacancies Announced||88|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||October 11, 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||October 31, 2019|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Additional Information Regarding UPSC Jobs 2019
Dear Aspirants! In order to be eligible for the said posts, you must comply with the following things.
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts Available||Qualification’s Required|
|(Pediatrics Surgery) Specialist Grade III||1||Diploma/ MBBS/ PG Degree/M.Ch (Pediatrics Surgery)|
|(Neuro Surgery) Specialist Grade III||5||MBBS/ PG Degree/ Diploma/ M.Ch. (Neuro Surgery)|
|(General surgery) Specialist Grade III||9||Diploma/ M.S/MBBS/ PG Degree (Surgery/ General Surgery)|
|Specialist Grade III (General Medicine)||15||PG Degree/ M.D./MBBS(Medicine/ General Medicine)|
|(Forensic Medicine) Specialist Grade III||3||PG Degree/ D.M/MBBS/ (Forensic Medicine)|
|(Cardiology) Specialist Grade III||1||D.M/MBBS/ PG Degree(Cardiology)|
|Specialist Grade III (Bio-Chemistry)||2||M.D/ M.Sc/ Ph.D/ D.Sc/MBBS/ PG Degree/ Diploma(BioChemistry)|
|(Anesthesia) Specialist Grade III||20||Diploma/MBBS/ PG Degree// M.D/ MS(Anesthesiology)|
|Joint Assistant Director||13||BE/ B.Sc/B.Tech/ (Eng.)/ Master’s Degree (Relevant Eng. Discipline)/|
|Legal Officer (Grade-II)||6||Master Degree (Law)|
|Botanist||13||Master’s degree (Botany/Horticulture/ Agriculture)|
Age limit as per the UPSC Recruitment 2019
All the interested applicants must strictly comply with the age limit prescribed by the officials of UPSC Recruitment 2019 as in the notification. According to the official notification, the age limit prescribed is
• the minimum age is 30 years
• To a maximum of 45 years.
Many interested candidates are looking for Central Government jobs for them it’s a good opportunity.
Union Public Service Commission Jobs – Selection Process
The eligible candidates can proceed to the next step for checking the selection process. Applicants have to face the below selection rounds to get recruited for UPSC Vacancy.
• Written Exam
Application fee details of UPSC Specialist Grade III
The applicants who are willing to apply for the UPSC Job 2019 have to check the application fee details which are as follows
1. For female candidates application fees is NIL.
2. Gen/ OBC application fee is rupees 25/-.
3. Also for SC/ST/PH/ no fees is applicable.
Note: Aspirants can pay the Examination Fee by using a visa card/master credit/debit card. For more information visit the official UPSC site.
List of roles along with the salaries are presented below for your knowledge, do check.
- Botanist – Level-7 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group `B’, Gazetted Non- Ministerial
- Legal Officer (Grade-II) – Level-11 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group `A’, Gazetted Non-Ministerial
- Joint Assistant Director – Level-8 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group `B’, Gazetted Non- Ministerial.
- Specialist Grade III (Anesthesia) – ₹15600-39100 plus GP 6600/-
- (Bio-Chemistry) Specialist Grade III – ₹15600-39100 plus GP 6600/-
- III (Cardiology) Specialist Grade – ₹15600- 39100 plus GP 6600/-
- (Forensic Medicine) Specialist Grade III – ₹15600-39100 plus GP 6600/-
- III (General Medicine) Specialist Grade – 15600-39100/- plus GP 6600/-
- (General Surgery) Specialist Grade III – ₹15600-39100 plus GP 6600/-
- (Neuro Surgery) Specialist Grade III – 15600-39100 plus GP 6600/-
- Specialist Grade III (Pediatrics Surgery) – ₹15600- 39100 plus GP 6600/-
Note: NPA as per rules
Application Process -UPSC Job Notification 2019
1. Copy the URL upsc.gov.in and paste it on the browser.
2. Check for the related advertisement link.
3. Check the eligibility criteria.
4. click on the “Apply online” link.
5. Fill the required details like personal, academic and other information in the application form.
6. Cross Verify the details provided before submitting the application form
7. Take the printout of the application form for future usage. Make sure all the provided details in the form must be correct.
Specialist Gr-III, Botanist, Legal Officer, Joint Assistant Director @ 88 Posts
The interested aspirants of UPSC Job Notification 2019, can proceed with their respective roles of Botanist, Legal Officer, and Joint Assistant Director, Specialist Gr III application forms on or before the last date. For basic information like salary &age limit, academic qualifications and a lot more one shall go through this article completely and carefully. If candidates want to know more information regarding this UPSC notification, then they can refer to the notification released by the officials on the official site. For more latest updates and official information stay tuned with our site Sarkari Naukri Hunt.