UCIL ITI Recruitment 2019: Uranium Corporation of India Limited [UCIL], Tummalapalle welcomes offline applications from contenders for trade apprenticeship preparing under Apprentices Act-1961. According to the UCIL Apprentice Notification 2019, absolutely 30 opportunities are assigned for this enrollment for the post-Ex-IT I [NCVT]. Candidates who are searching for Government employments in Andhra Pradesh state ought to send the filled application structure to the given location within 20 [Twenty] days from the date of assigned of this notice. Get the complete UCIL ITI Recruitment 2019.
Additional details for the Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
|Organization Name||(UCIL) Uranium Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||EX-ITI Apprentice|
|Mode of Application||Offline postal mode|
|Start Date of Application||21 October 2019|
|Ending Date of Application||09 November 2019|
The last date to apply for www.ucil.gov.in Recruitment 2019 is 09 November 2019. Contenders who have finished 10th and ITI in the relevant trade can apply for the UCIL Recruitment through Offline mode. Applicants will be chosen on a merit basis. Find out more information about the Uranium Corporation of India Careers in this article.
Educational Criteria – Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
- Position: Ex-ITI Trade Apprentices
- Qualification: Matric/Std. X with at least 50 % [aggregate] marks for UR/OBC [NCL] aspirants and 45 % [aggregate] marks for SC/ST contenders and ITI Examination in Trade with a total of 60% qualified marks from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
- Pay: According to the Apprentices Act, 1961, it will not be mandatory for UCIL to utilize Apprentices on the fruition of preparing.
Vacancy details for UCIL recruitment 2019
According to the UCIL recruitment 2019. The number vacancies allotted is 30. Here you will get the category wise post allotment
|Welder [gas and electrical]||3|
Age Limit Information -UCIL ITI Notification 2019
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum is 25 years as on 2019.
- As per the Government norms, Age relaxation is applicable
Uranium Corporation of India Limited, Tummalapalle, PO: Mabbuchintala, District: Kadapa Andhra Pradesh – 516 349
Please check the official site for more information.
Selection Process – UCIL ITI Recruitment 2019
Determination of the applicants will be on merit basis, for example, the candidate is shortlisted based on marks acquired in Matric and ITI.
The satisfaction of qualification criteria/standards doesn’t qualify a possibility for being considered as an Apprentice. The board maintains all authority to reject the application without any informative explanation and to raise the standard of specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for engagement as Apprentices. The determination procedure can be dropped/suspended/confined/developed/changed without assigning any reasons. The choice of the Management will be conclusive and no intrigue will be engaged.
Apply Offline for Uranium Corporation of India 2019
- Download the Official Notification
- Go through the given details completely
- Candidates should be ensured with the eligibility criteria.
- Download the Application form.
- Fill it with the required details that are needed.
- Attach the required document copies to the application form.
- Post the application form to the below address as mentioned.
UCIL ITI Recruitment 2019
UCIL ITI Recruitment 2019 is good opportunity for ITI candidates. Sarkari Naukri Hunt suggests you bookmark the official site. Follow us for more updates and for the direct links of the recruitment sites. This is a good advantage for the people have qualified in ITI with a particular stream. We suggest you go through this complete article and download the official pdf. This official notification pdf of UCIL will give the complete information which gives you a better knowledge.