SSC MTS Recruitment 2019: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) vacancies. Candidates who are interested can get vacancy details along with all eligibility criteria. An interesting recruitment notification for the sake of the aspirants for the year 2019. State Selection Commission has given notification through State Selection Commission Multitasking Staff Recruitment 2019 for both the fresher and experienced candidates. Get the direct link of the Official website for applying Multitasking Staff Recruitment 2019. We hope this State Selection Commission Multitasking Staff Recruitment 2019 will play an important role in your carrier for your happy living. We advise contenders to go through this article completely for better knowledge.
Important SSC MTS Recruitment 2019
|Name of the organization||State Selection Commission|
|Name of the post||Multitasking staff|
|Starting date of the application||22.04.2019|
|Ending date of the application||31.05.2019|
|Mode of application||online|
|Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Job location||Across India|
In the above section, we have given all the details about the notification. We made easy for the sake of the candidates by providing information about the state selection commission for multitasking staff 2019. Get here the genuine information for better employment for the sake of the job hunters. For more details, candidates can visit the official website for more details.
Educational Qualification: SSC Jobs
All the candidate who is willing to appear must complete 10th standard or equivalent from a Government Recognized Board.
SSC MTS Vacancy Details
The List of SSC MTS Region wise Vacancies
|Name of the Region||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total vacancy||Ex-servicemen|
|Karnataka Kerala Region||315||185||62||39||601||28|
|North Eastern Region||132||76||16||15||239||23|
|North Western Region||386||183||37||41||647||65|
The age limit will be calculated as on 01/08/2019
There are two age groups:
For Age Group 1:
- Minimum of 18 years
- And a maximum of 25 years
Age Group 2:
- Minimum of 18 years
- And a maximum of 27 years
· SC/ST and widows and divorced women (SC/ST) is 5 years
· OBC candidates the age relaxation is 3 years
· PH/PWD candidates age relaxation is 10 years
· PH and OBC age relaxation is 13 years
· PH and SC/ST – 15 years
· Ex-Servicemen belonging to General Category 3 years
· For Ex-servicemen belonging to OBC Category – 6 years
· Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST Category- 8 years
· Jammu & Kashmir Domiciled (General Category)- 5 years
· For Jammu & Kashmir Domiciled (OBC)- 8 years
· From Jammu & Kashmir Domiciled (SC/ST) 10 years
· For Widows/Divorced Women (Unreserved/General) -up to the age of 35 years
· And For Widows/Divorced Women (OBC) -up to age 38 years
Selection Process-SSC MTS Recruitment 2019
The selection process of the State Selection Commission Multitasking Staff Recruitment 2019 will be conducted in 2 phases
Paper I: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Paper II.
Paper II: Paper-II will only be of qualifying in nature.
SSC MTS Application Fee
· For the general category candidates application fee is RS 100/-
· For the SC/ST/PH/Ex-servicemen no fees is applicable
Aspirants can fill the SSC 2019 Application Form through the official site of SSC. The application form link will be active on the official website to start the recruitment process. The application fee payment of application form can be done two modes either through online & Offline. We request the aspirants to apply before the last date for SSC MTS 2019 exam is 29th May 2019. The aspirants who are willing to apply for this exam can follow the process in order to fill the online application form.
How to Apply SSC MTS Online Application Form?
- Aspirants need to visit official website ssc.nic.in.
- Then click on “Apply” Tab.
- From there a window will be open click on the MTS tab.
- Aspirants will navigate to “Click Here to Apply“.
- If the candidates are New then you have to register first otherwise login directly using username and password.
- Enter the correct details carefully as per verified documents.
- Upload the scanned passport size photo in the required.
- Choose the mode of payment either by credit card or debit card.
- The final step is to submit the details.
Finally, we advise you to bookmark our page Sarkari Naukri Hunt for the genuine and latest information which will help a job seeker to get their desired job. We wish good luck to the candidates for the exam. Thank you and May God Bless You.
1./ssc.nic.in/- Click here