RBI Assistant Jobs 2020 Notification @ rbi.org.in: For all the Online Applications of 926 Assistant Vacancies are welcomed through the Official Site of the Reserve Bank of India. All Interested Candidates crosswise over India, who are searching for Government Jobs in Banking Sector can utilize this opportunity.
Presently, the one who is looking for the reserve bank notification you should simply look over this article for complete information given in the RBI Assistant Notification 2020. And afterward, checking the details you can continue to apply for notification before the last date. As per the data are given in the Reserve Bank of India Assistant Vacancy 2020 Notification, from 23rd December 2019 to sixteenth January 2020.
RBI Assistant Jobs 2020 Overview
|Association Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|All out Vacancies||926|
|Beginning Date||23rd December 2019|
|Shutting Date||16th January 2020|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Determination Process||Prelims, Main, Language Proficiency Test|
|Occupation Location||Across India|
Applicants who finished their Degree from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification. Without having every one of the Qualifications accurately, no application for the Latest Reserve Bank of India Assistant Exam 2020. Competitors over all states can feel free to apply for it before the end date. Down in this post, we likewise shared the means and other significant data obviously. Check them all. Save Bank of India authorities will choose the aspirants through the Selection Rounds.
Educational Qualification RBI Assistant Jobs 2020
- The candidate must have a graduation level of education from any school or college affirmed by Govt. of India.
- At least candidates must pass with a minimum percentage at the graduation level i.e., 50 %.
Age Limit RBI Assistant Jobs 2020
To apply for the post of RBI Assistant 2020, the competitor ought to be at least 20 years old. He/she ought not to surpass 28 years as on December 1, 2019. There is a provision of age unwinding according to the standards of Govt. of India which is classified underneath.
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- PwD: 10 Years for Gen, 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST
- Ex-Servicemen: To the degree of administration gave by them to Armed Forces+3 years extra (Up to 50 Years)
- Separated from ladies/Widows/Women judicially isolated and not re-married: 10 Years
- Applicants of Jammu and Kashmir: 5 Years
- Applicants, holding working experience of RBI: Years of Experience (Maximum 3 years)
RBI Assistant Selection Process
The RBI Assistant recruitment 2020 selection process was conducted by the officials of Reserve Bank of India Officials, here they will choose the competitors through the
- Language Proficiency Test.
Pay RBI Assistant Jobs 2020
For the enlisted applicants, the compensation salary will be Rs. 14,650/ – Per Month.
District Wise Vacancies RBI Assistant Jobs 2020
|Name of the Office||No of Posts|
|Kanpur and Lucknow||63|
|Thiruvananthapuram and Kochi||20|
Application Fee RBI Assistant Jobs 2020
- All the General/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs.450/ –
- And applicants need to pay SC/ST/PWD/EXSM: Rs.50/ – application fees.
How to Apply for RBI Assistant Jobs 2020
- Check or visit the official website Reserve Bank of India Official Site @ rbi.org.in
- Go to the Vacancies Option
- Find the RBI Assistant 2019 Notification
- Open and Read the data in it
- And at that point in the event that you get yourself qualified, fill the application structure
- Pay the application charge
- Recheck the absolute data
- And at last, submit it before the last date.
- Take the print out of the application for future usage.
We have incorporated all the data about the Latest RBI Assistant Jobs 2020 Notification. For all the more such Job Details, consistently check our site Sarkari Naukri hunt. If candidates want to know more information regarding this AP Post Office GDS Posts 2019 notification, then they can refer to the notification released by the officials on the official site. For more latest updates and official information stay tuned with our website Sarkari Naukri Hunt.