OSSTET 2019 Notification @ bseodisha.nic.in Online Application Form (Out), Eligibility, Dates: Board of Secondary Education Odisha (BSE Odisha) authorities discharged the OSSTET 2019 Notification on their official website. Along these lines, contenders who have cleared their Class XII or graduation are qualified to show up for Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET) Exam. The authorities had begun tolerating the Online OSSTET 2019 Application Form from 7th December 2019.
OSSTET is led for instructors who wish to take up subjects like Science, Arts, Hindi, Classical educators (Sanskrit, Urdu, and Telugu) and physical training. The immediate link is given to apply for OSSTET 2019 as far as possible of this page. In addition, the last date to present the OSSTET 2019 Application Form is 16th December 2019. Make a note that the online application will be accessible on OSSTET official webpage @ osstet.co.in.
OSSTET 2019 Notification – Information
|Organization||Board of Secondary Education Odisha (BSE Odisha)|
|Name of the exam||(OSST)Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility test|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Starting Date To Apply||7th December 2019|
|Closing Date||16th December 2019|
|Fee Payment End Date||16th December 2019|
|Category||Government Jobs In India|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline (Pen-Paper Based)|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
OSSTET 2019 Notification Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants must have knowledge of the eligibility criteria to follow up and to apply for this notification. This notification consists of following category applications to apply
- Applicants probably finished HSC with half stamps and 2 years Diploma in Elementary School Education.
- Applicants having Graduate Degree with two years Diploma in Special Education by RCI.
- Applicants must hold Graduate Degree with at any rate half checks with a 1 year Bachelor’s Degree in Education/1-year B.Ed. (Custom curriculum) endorsed by RCI.
- Applicants must have Higher Secondary (+2 or identical) within any event half checks and 4 years B.A. Ed./B.Sc. Ed.
Application Fee OSSTET 2019 Notification
The candidates while enrolling for the test of OSSTET 2019 need to present the reported application expense Rs.500. you can pay the application expense can be paid through any mode be it Debit or Credit card, Net Banking, and so on.
Selection Process OSSTET 2019 Notification
Competitors will be chosen for the Teacher Post by OSSTET. From that point forward, all the shortlisted applicants will be required a Personal Interview.
How to Apply For OSSTET 2019 Online?
- Go to the official site of the Board of Secondary Education Odisha (BSE Odisha) @ bseodisha.nic.in.
- Under that check for the most recent news segment, you will get the immediate link of OSSTET 2019.
- By clicking it, you will be diverted to the new page.
- There, all of you need to check the given details of OSSTET Notification 2019.
- Later, read all the data and directions.
- Now, you need to apply on the web. For that reason, you need to move to the site @ osstet.co.in to apply for OSSTET 2019.
- Enter your details and afterward transfer the reports required.
- Now, make a charge application fee.
- Consequently, present your OSSTET Application Form in the wake of reverifying your details.
- Download the application form
- take out the print of it for further utilization.
Here we have given all the notification details as a choice procedure, eligibility details, age limit and steps to apply and so forth. We trust this article will be valuable to all of you the up-and-comers. Follow us on Sarkari Naukri Hunt to get all the most recent data in regards to OSSTET 2019. In the event that you have any questions on OSSTET 2019, at that point drop your remark or inquiry in the underneath segment.