NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment: The Department of Medical, Health, and Family Welfare through the National Health Mission (NHM), Government of Rajasthan, has announced the notification regarding the online applications. The eligible and willing aspirants are invited to recruiting 2,500 Community Health Officers (CHO) jobs. This recruitment will be based on contract through NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2019, posted across various Sub Health Centres – Health and Wellness Centres in the State of Rajasthan. The online application process will start from May 22, 2019, and closes on June 02, 2019 Below find the official website for more information.
NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2019
|Organization||(NHM Rajasthan) National Health Mission, Rajasthan|
|No. of Posts||2500|
|Name of the Posts||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) or B.Sc in Nursing|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Official Website||rajswasthya.nic.in – Click here|
From the above content, candidates will get the information regarding the application date and submission date, etc. the application can be done through the online and National Health Mission (NHM) accepts only online applications. Candidates should remember that the job location will mostly in Jaipur. Rajswasthya Community Health Officer Openings for the year 2019 is a golden chance for the people, from the Rajasthan. So, those who are searching for Government Jobs use this. For more details about NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2019 go through this page.
Educational Qualification and Criteria
- Aspirants must possess B.Sc. (Nursing) and GNM Course from recognized University.
- Contenders must have General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) or the B.Sc in Nursing from a recognized Institute/University
- The candidates who are preferable if they have Knowledge on Computer and Internet Usage
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in the Health Sector.
- The desired candidates applying for the post of Community Health Officers (CHO) through NHM Rajasthan Recruitment must not have exceeded 45 years of age as on January 01, 2019
- Relaxation for upper age limit or to reserved categories is given as per the Rajasthan Govt rules and regulations
Application Fee Detail
- Candidates must submit a specified amount of Rs. 400 for UR-Male/Female,
- OBC/MBC/SC/ST of rupees Rs. 300 and
- PWD application fees are Rs. 200 respectively
The application processing fee can be done through E-Mitra or other online payment gateways as a specified in the notification
The selection process will be done by the National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan Officials conducting in the following stages
- Written Test as part of the selection process.
- and the certificate verification
Based on their performance in the above process, the postulants will be shortlisted for the jobs.
The exam dates will be soon announced by the national health mission (NHM) selection committee. we request candidates to be ready to face the exam with full-fledged preparation.
The pays scale for the candidates who have enrolled and got selected will get Rs.15,000/- as monthly salary.
Important things to be remembered
- Willing candidates can apply for NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE.
- the starting date to apply is 22nd May 2019.
- The due date for submission of applications 02nd June 2019.
How to Apply Online?
- First of all visit to the official website @ on to http://www.rajswasthya.nic.in
- Log into the site if you are already registered if not first register into the website
- Open the home page
- Go to recruitments page and search for the notification
- And click on the notification required
- Read the notification carefully with all the details
- After verifying the details you are ready to apply.
- If your eligible then, tap on Apply Online button.
- Enter all the essential details in the form.
- Add the necessary documents with the required dimensions & upload the documents.
- Make the payment if necessary and tap on the submit button.
- Take a print of copy application form for future usage.
Aspirants can go through this completely and prepare well to attempt the exam.
Finally, we advise aspirants, NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2019 and prepare well. We advise suggesting to bookmark our page Sarkari Naukri Hunt for more genuine information and for the last updates. All the best !!!