NHRC Recruitment Notification 2019: The respective officials of the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) had now released NHRC Jobs Recruitment Notification for the 25 Librarian/Documentation Officer, Section Officer, Junior Translator, Private Secretary, Personal Assistant, Joint Director (Research), Research Officer, Senior Research Assistant, Research Assistant, Inspector, Assistant Account Officer, Junior Accountant Posts.
All the Job searchers who are eagerly waiting for so long for this notification now shall avail this amazing opportunity to build up a beautiful career. Desired candidates now hurry up, apply and submit the online application according to the procedure and instructions that have been on our page. All the basic details about the vacant posts like salary, age limit, eligibility criteria and many other latest and official information on Sarkari Naukri Hunt.
The online application shall be proceeded on and before the concluding date as the process of registration of the application was open up to the concluding date 30th November 2019.
Complete Details of the NHRC Vacancies 2019
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Librarian/ Documentation Officer||01|
|Sr. Research Officer||02|
|Assistant Account Officer||02|
|Joint Director (Research)||01|
|Senior Research Assistant||01|
Overview of the NHRC Recruitment Notification, 2019 – 25 PA & Librarian Posts
|Organization Name||National Human Rights Commission|
|Number of vacant posts||25|
|Post Name||Librarian/ Documentation Officer, Section Officer, Junior Translator, Private Secretary, Personal Assistant, Joint Director (Research), Sr. Research Officer, Senior Research Assistant, Research Assistant, Inspector, Assistant Account Officer, Junior Accountant|
|Concluding Date||30th November 2019|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
- Section Officer, Private Secretary, Assistant Account Officer: INR 47600 – 151100
- Personal Assistant, Senior Research Assistant, Inspector: INR 44900 – 142400
- Research Officer: INR 67700 – 208700
- Librarian/ Documentation Officer: INR 56100 – 177500
- Junior Accountant: INR 29200 – 92300
- Joint Director (Research): INR 78800 – 209200
- Junior Translator, Research Assistant: INR 35400 – 112400
Eligibility Details of NHRC Recruitment 2019
- The desired candidate must have acquired their Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma, Master’s Degree from the recognized university or institution.
- Applicants should have an acquired Master’s Degree in political science, history, statistics, sociology equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Officers who are working in the government sectors can only apply for this post.
Important Notice: Candidates who want to get more clear information regarding the educational qualification shall refer to the official website.
Candidates desired to apply for the NHRC Recruitment shall not exceed – 56 Years
Application procedure for NHRC Recruitment 2019
Desired candidates whoever are interested to apply for the posts mentioned shall follow the instructions and procedure mentioned hereunder and it is implied that the candidate must fulfill the criteria of eligibility.
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may Get into the official website of NHRCe.nhrc.nic.in
- Then you must click on – What’s new -> More -> Notification for filling up various posts in the NHRC (Advt. No. 3/2019)
- Read the provided details and instructions dictated there carefully.
- Or, click on the link given in our page
To apply for this Recruitment
To apply for the posts mentioned for the recruitment, eligible, interested and desired aspirants shall fill all necessary and mandated details of the offline application form and attach all necessary and relevant, genuine documents without any miss and errors and send it to the given address mentioned in the below section of the article.
Postal Address provided in the notification
Undersecretary (Estt), National Human Rights Commission (NHRC),
Manav Adhikar Bhawan,
Block-C, GRO Complex,
INA, New Delhi-110023.
Sarkari Naukri Hunt suggests you to book mark its official site. Follow us more updates and for the direct links of the recruitment sites.