Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment – Employment offer by Mumbai Port Trust. It has announced new employment notification for the enlistment of Nursing Sister Trainee in the Medical Department. According to Mumbai Port Trust work notice, particularly 25 vacancies are allotted for above-said government work. Interested and qualified hopefuls can send their endorsed application Mumbai Port Recruitment along with the important documents to Mumbai Port Trust Hospital, Mumbai before the last date of 24th June 2019 up to 05.00 PM. The Mumbai job application is not allowed or accepted on the 02nd and 04th Saturday and Public Holidays. So, download the application and do according to the organization format.
Check Complete Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Mumbai Port Trust – Medical Department|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Nursing Sister Trainee (Contract basis)|
|No. of Vacancies||25|
|Mumbai Recruitment Starting date of application||24th May 2019|
|Ending date of the application||24.06.2019 till 05.00 PM|
|Duty Station||Mumbai [Maharashtra]|
|Mumbai Port Trust Official Website||mumbaiport.gov.in|
here are candidates who will get some basic information such as eligibility criteria, application details, and selection process, etc.
Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have possessed SSC or any equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- For further details of educational qualification for Mumbai Port Trust Check recruitment 2019 visit the official website and the link given below.
- The minimum age limit is 20 years.
- The maximum age limit is 30 years.
- For further details about the age limit and the relaxation time period for Mumbai Port Trust Check, job visits the official website the link given below.
The selection procedure will be conducted by the Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee Recruitment 2019 Authorities in the following way
- Collect all Merit List test of the candidates.
- Personal interview of the candidates
- For more details of the selection process in Mumbai Port Trust Check official website the link given below
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
Mumbai Port Trust Hospital, Chief Medical Officer, Nadkarni Park, Wadala (E), Mumbai – 400 037.
How to Apply for मुंबई Port Trust Vacancies 2019 for Trainee Post:
- Candidates must visit the official online interface of the Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee Recruitment 2019 @ mumbaiport.gov.in
- Then Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee Recruitment 2019 landing page will open.
- In the landing page look for the connection link of Nursing Sister Trainee Posts in the most recent news segment.
- Snap on that interface.
- Presently another page will open in that snap on the link Employment Notice for theNursing Sister Trainee Posts
- Next, you will get an official warning for the nursing sister trainee of 25 empty post subtleties.
- Cautiously check your qualifications and capabilities obviously.
- Begin filling your subtleties at the essential fields and join the required reports.
- Indeed check the filled report and send it to the given location immediately.
- Before sending remove a print from it for future reference.
Mumbai Employment 2019 | Nursing Sister Trainee Posts
Mumbai Port Trust jobs | Nursing Sister Trainee Posts Recruitment is only for the eligible candidates as given above in the article. The contenders who are willing to join in the Mumbai Port Trust as a nursing trainee can go through recruitment notification. The application of this notification, Mumbai port Recruitment 2019 starts from 24th May 2019. Willing seekers can go through the Sarkari Naukri Hunt for complete data, as we provided for informational purposes as we don’t have control of these jobs.
To all the Contenders we have provided our best information for your sake, we wish this provided information of Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2019 will play a major role in setting in the job. We request you to follow our page Sarkari Naukri Hunt for more updates and get good information. Our main motive is to give genuine employment details for the benefit of the job seekers and for growth. May God Bless You All!!