MP TET 2020 Notification: – MPPEB Application Form (sixth Jan), Dates, Eligibility: The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) authorities discharged the short MP TET 2020 Notification PDF under the Advertisement Number – 13/2019-20 on first January 2020. What’s more, the online MP TET Application Form will be acknowledged from sixth January 2020. Thus, candidates who are looking for the Primary and Upper Primary Level Teachers Post in Madhya Pradesh can check this page. On the off chance that you are qualified, at that point, you can begin applying for the MP TET Exam 2020.
All the B.Ed, twelfth Passed candidates can accomplish this chance to get employed as Primary and Upper Primary Level Teacher. Also, twentieth January 2020 is the cutoff time to present the Online MP TET Exam Form. As our Freshers Now group gave the insights about the MPPEB Primary School TET 2020 Eligibility, Dates in the underneath areas, you can without much of a stretch discover the data. Furthermore, the immediate connect to apply for Madhya Pradesh TET Exam is joined beneath. Make a note that the immediate connection appended beneath will be dynamic when the authorities discharge it.
MP TET 2020 Notification Overview
|Test Name||Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Post Name||Primary and Upper Primary Level Teachers|
|Short Notification Release Date||1st January 2020|
|Application Starting Date||6th January 2020|
|Application Closing Date||20th January 2020|
|Redress Last Date||25th January 2020|
MP TET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates Passed Class twelfth (Intermediate) Exam with half Marks and 4 Yrs. Drained degree.
- Passed 2 Yr. BTC/Special BTC Exam.
- B.Ed/SPL B.Ed from Recognized University.
Age Limit MP TET 2020 Notification 2020
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
The qualification criteria referenced above depend on the earlier years’ warnings discharged by the MPPEB. The most recent qualification criteria will be discharged on sixth January.
MP TET Application Fee 2020
|Category||Paper I OR Paper II||Both Papers|
|General||Rs. 600||Rs. 1200|
|SC/ST/OBC/PwD||Rs. 300||Rs. 600|
Selection Process MP TET 2020 Notification 2020
Through Madhya Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test (MP TET), the authorities of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) are going to contract applied competitors.
Submit Online MP TET Application Form
- Open the official site of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) @ peb.mp.gov.in.
- The landing page of the association will show up on the screen.
- After that, you need to check the immediate connect to apply for MPPEB Primary School TET 2020.
- Click on the applying connection and afterward fill the subtleties.
- After transferring the necessary subtleties, pay the expense.
- Submit your online MP TET Application Form 2020.
- Download it and afterward take a printed duplicate of it.
- Make sure that you have presented your Madhya Pradesh TET Exam Application Form at the latest the last date that is 21st January 2020.
We trust every one of the competitors has the total information of the MP TET Exam 2020. Along these lines, check FreshersNow.Com to get the most recent updates. In the event that you have any inquiries in regards to the MP TET Exam 2020, at that point, you can without much of a stretch drop your remark in the beneath the area. With the goal that we will before long react to you.All the details provided here for the informational purpose. Visit the official site for the complete ideas and get information. Stay connected with Sarkari Naukri Hunt for more updates and support us by bookmarking and viewing our site. Thank You and Good Luck.