Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the job notification for filling the vacancies of Junior Engineer, Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, First Division Assistant (FDA), Second Division Assistant (SDA), etc. There are around 911 empty fills are there which are to be placed by efficient people through this KPSC Recruitment 2019. This Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 will play a prominent role in the job seeker’s life. For the detailed information like eligibility and application process check below.
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||(KPSC) Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer, Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician|
|Total Number of Vacancies||911|
|KPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 -20 Application Starting Date||20 March 2019|
|Last date of application for KPSC Recruitment 2019||Updated Soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process of the Job||Written test|
Above table contains the information about the Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 which will help the job aspirants to understand the recruitment details which was announced by the authorities of KPSC 2019. For the easy convenience of the candidates, we have shared the official website to get more data.
Additional Information Regarding KPSC Recruitment 2019
KPSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
Junior Engineer-ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಪಬ್ಲಿಕ್ ಸರ್ವಿಸ್ ಕಮಿಷನ್ ರೆಕ್ರಿಮೆಂಟ್ 2019
Candidates should possess and acquire Diploma in Civil Engineering of a Polytechnic from a recognized board.
Pharmacist-ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ ಸೇವಾ ಆಯೋಗದ ಉದ್ಯೋಗಗಳು 2019
• The aspirant must be a holder of Diploma in Pharmacy granted by a Board which is approved under the Act of Pharmacy 1948.
• Candidates shouldn’t have less than One year of experience in Administration or Hospital Pharmacy or under a Registered Medical Practitioner.
Lab Technician-ಕೆಪಿಎಸ್ಸಿ ನೇಮಕಾತಿ 2019-20
• Candidates must qualify PUC with Chemistry as one of the subjects or an equivalent examination with recognized board.
• Contenders must be the holder of a Diploma in Lab Technician course from any Hospital/Institutions which is recognized by the Government of the paramedical board.
Staff Nurse-ಕೆಪಿಎಸ್ಸಿ ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ಪ್ರಕಟಣೆ 2019-20
• Candidates must possess a certificate in General Nursing Course and should pass in PUC Examination.
• And it should not of not less than 3 years duration.
•A certificate in Psychiatric Nursing Course or Midwifery course of not less than 6 months duration is required and it must be recognized by Nursing Council of India.
Age Limit of Karnataka Public Service Commission 2019
The candidate’s minimum age limit should be 18 years and its maximum age limit is 35 years.
The relaxations time period is
• 3 years for Categories of 2(A), 2 (B), 3(A), 3(B).
• 5 years for Scheduled Tribe/Scheduled Caste/Category-1
• 10 years for people of PWD Category.
Above age, relaxation is given according to the Government policy of Karnataka State.
Salary Details of KPSC Recruitment 2019-20
• For Junior Engineer Role, the pay scale is Rs.33,450-62,600/-.
• And for Pharmacist/Staff Nurse job, the pay scale is Rs.23,500-47,650/-.
• For Lab Technician Vacancy, the pay scale is Rs.27,650-52,650/-.
Karnataka PSC Recruitment Selection Process 2019
1. The Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 is conducted higher officials of the KPSC Board.
2. The selection process will be based on Written Examination (Computer Based Recruitment Test-CBRT), Interview & Medical Examination.
Scheme of Written Examination:ಕೆಪಿಎಸ್ಸಿ ಹುದ್ದೆಯ 2019-20
There will be two papers for the exam which is a written test to shortlist the best contenders for the KPSC Vacancies.
Paper-1: General Paper,
Paper-2: Specific Paper.
• 200 marks are the maximum score for each paper.
• The duration for Paper-I will be 1½ hours & for the Paper-II will be 2 hours.
• Negative marking is there, means if you have given any wrong answer then 1/2 mark will be deduced from the actual marks.
|Name of paper||Total Marks||Time Period|
|General Paper||200||1½ Hrs|
|Specific Paper||200||2 Hrs|
Application Fee for Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
•Candidates of general/OBC have to pay the application fee Rs. 600/-
• For CAT 2(A), 2 (B), 3(A), 3(B) application fees are. 300/-
• And for Ex-serviceman application fees is Rs.50/-
• No fee is applicable for communities of SC/ST/CAT-1 candidates.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can apply for this notification through Online mode through Credit Card/ Debir Card/ Internet Banking or CSC Connect.
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2019?
Process To Apply For Karnataka public service commission Recruitment 2019-20 as follows
• Candidates need to visit the official website KPSC for the notification of the recruitment @ www.kpscrecruitment.in.
• In the search bar check for the notification type KPSC Recruitment 2019
• Read all the details of notification carefully.
• And then only apply, if the candidate is eligible, and have all the qualifications and required documents then go for it.
• Then, fill the application form.
• Attach the documents such as photograph and signature.
• Pay the application fee as applicable.
• Check all the details twice and submit the application form before the final date.
• Take out the scanned copy of the application for future usage.
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019-20
Dear Aspirants, we have done our part by providing genuine information about Karnataka Public Service Recruitment 2019 which is very helpful and crucial for your career. The applying candidates if you have any queries regarding this notification, then leave a comment in the below in the provided comment box. For more latest updates keep following Sarkari Naukri hunt daily. All the best to the contenders of Recruitment 2019-20. May God Bless You All!! Thank You!!!