East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019: Good news for the people who are in search of a good job to make their career well. For those persons, this East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019 is one of the best opportunities for a deserving job. East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019 has released a notification for Jr. Clerk, Typist, Technician-III, Commercial, Ticket Clerk, and Goods Guard, Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Signal& Telecom) against General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE). Below we have given the complete information regarding East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019.
Important Details of East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||East Coast Railways|
|Name of Posts||Jr. Clerk-Cum-Typist, Technician-III, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard, Junior Engineer|
|Total Number of Vacancies||310|
|Starting date for East Coast Recruitment 2019||15/04/2019|
|East Railways Job Vacancy Online Application Last Date||14/05/2019|
|Mode of the Application||Online|
|Selection Process for East Coast Railways Recruitment||CBT test and skill test|
|Job Location||Across India|
Additional Details East Coast Railways Recruitment 2019-20
Vacancy Details – East Coast Railways of India Recruitment 2019
For the posts of Jr. Clerk-Cum-Typist, Technician-III, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard, Junior Engineer has a different number of vacancies. The interested candidates have to get all the recruitment related details for better understanding and which post will suit your qualifications.
Below is the list of the details
1) For Jr., Clerk and Typist post, a total number of vacancies are 12.
2) Technician-III post have vacancies of 65.
3) For the Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk post, have vacancies about 48.
4) Goods Guard vacancies are – 93.
5) JE/Civil vacancies are – 63.
6)And for the JE/Mech post, vacancies are – 13
7) JE/Elect vacancies are – 11.
8) For the JE/S&T post, the vacancies are – 5.
Eligibility Criteria for East Coast Recruitment 2019-20
• Candidates should complete 12th standard or its equivalent with 70% marks as aggregate.
• Should be proficient in Typing in English/Hindi on Computer is very essential.
• SSC along with the (NTC) National Trade Certificate or the National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC), which is issued by (NCVT) National Council of Vocational Training of the relevant trades.
• The relevant trades are Carpenter/Furniture and Cabinet Maker OR Welder/Gas Cutter/ Structural Welder OR Fitter OR Electrician/Wireman/ Mechanical /Electronics Mechanic OR Wireman/Electronics Mechanic/Mechanic Power Electronics/Mechanic /Painter General/ Machinist/Carpenter OR Instrument Mechanic/ Mechanic Mechatronics/ Mechanic Diesel/Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Machinist OR Refrigeration and Air Conditioning OR Forger and Heat Treated OR Mason (Building Constructor) & Others.
Commercial cum Ticket Clerk:
• Candidates should qualify 12th standard or its equivalent with 70% marks.
The aspirants should possess Degree from a recognized University.
Junior Engineer (Civil):
• Aspirants should have a Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc.
• If a candidate has a combination of any sub-stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
Junior Engineer (Mechanical):
•Candidates should have Three years Diploma in Mechanical/ Production/Automobile/Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation and Control Engineering OR
• Streams like Mechanical/ Production/ Automobile/Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation.
• If candidates have a Three years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Manufacturing/ Mechatronics
2. Other streams like Industrial/ Machining/ Instrumentation and Control/ Tools and Machining/ Tools and Die Making/ Automobile/ Production Engineering are eligible.
•The combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Mechanical /Electrical/ Electronics/ Manufacturing/ Mechatronics/ Industrial/ Machining/ Instrumentation and Control/ Tools and Machining/ Tools and Die Making/ Automobile/ Production Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
Junior Engineer (Electrical):
• Aspirants should have Three years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering OR
• A combination of any sub-stream of basic streams of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute is eligible.
Junior Engineer (Signal & Telecom):
• Three years Course of Diploma in Communication Engineering/ Electrical/ Information Technology/ Computer Science and Engineering Electronics/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering.
• Combination of any basic streams such as Computer Science / Electrical / Electronics/ Information Technology /Communication Engineering and Engineering/Computer Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019 – Age limit
->Age limit is calculated as on 15.04.2019
The maximum age limit should be below 42 years
The relaxation time period is given which are as follows
• SC/ST candidates have 5 years.
• OBC candidates have 3 years.
• Others, the age relaxation time period will be as per government policy.
Pay scale details:
• Jr. Clerk-Cum-Typist/Technician-III will get Rs.19,900/-
• Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk will get Rs.21,700/-
•Goods Guard will get Rs.29,200/-
• Junior Engineer will get Rs.35,400/-
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019 – Selection process
The selection process will be conducted by the east coast railway recruitment authorities based on the Computer Based Test (CBT), Typing Skill Test followed by Document Verification and Medical Examination.
Scheme of the Examination process:
1. Computer Based Test
o Questions will be concerned from General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence, Reasoning, and Technical questions
2. Typing Skill Test (For Junior Clerk Cum Typist)
o Aspirants should able to type 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi
3. Document Verification/ Medical Examination
How to apply for Railways Recruitment 2019:
• Candidates have to visit www.rrcbbs.org.in website.
• Go through the notification carefully.
• New users have to click on the button “New Registration”.
• Login into the website.
• Fill the basic details without mistakes and submit it.
• Aspirants can log in using Login Id and Password.
• Fill the application form.
• Upload the photo and signature.
• Preview the application and submit it.
• Take the scanned copy of the application for future reference.
Get East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019
Aspirants, we have done our part by providing you the genuine information for the East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019. Visit the official website for more data. Keeping following our page and shower your blessings by bookmarking our page Sarkari Naukri Hunt for more updates and the latest information. All the very best to all the aspirants who are going for the East Coast Recruitment 2019. May God Bless You All!!