High Court of Delhi announced the job notification of Delhi High Court Secretary Jobs 2019 for hiring new aspirants. It invites applications from eligible candidates for Private Secretary Posts. Here it is a good opportunity for the aspirants who are looking for the jobs, for them, this Private Secretary Jobs 2019 is a good opportunity to explore their skills. The candidate who is willing for the Private Secretary post can apply through an online application. We have given complete information regarding Delhi Court Jobs, do check.
Delhi High Court Private Secretary Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Recruiters||Delhi High Court Private Secretary|
|Post name||Private Secretary – Delhi High Secretary Jobs 2019|
|Starting date for the application||30-03-2019|
|Ending date of the application||15-05-2019|
|Mode of application||Online|
In the above section, we have given all the details about the notification of Delhi HC jobs. This table contains information regarding the dates and shared the official website.
Official Link: http://www.delhihighcourt.nic.in/ – Click here
For Delhi court jobs notification – Click here
Delhi HC Jobs Vacancy Details – 2019
- Private Secretary
The high court of Delhi has countered a notification for the private secretary to fill all the vacant posts.
- The total number of vacancy available for this post is 18.
- Must possess a graduate degree in a recognized university or board
- Should have computer typing knowledge speed of not less than 120 words per minute in English
- Also eligible, if the candidate did graduate in law
- Preferable if the candidate has a 5 to 7 years regular service in Senior Personal Assistant/ Senior Judicial Assistant/ Senior Judicial Translator/ Senior Assistant Librarian/ Reader/ Chief Cashier or equivalent posts for Delhi High Secretary Jobs 2019.
Age limit – Court Jobs
- Age is calculated as on 15th May 2019
- Candidates will be hired through the Departmental Competitive Examination
- Age relaxation will be calculated as per the govt norm
- Note: for more details about age relaxation check the official notification
Selection Process – दिल्ली उच्च न्यायालय निजी सचिव भर्ती 2019
To get placed in the Delhi High Court Private Secretary 2019 as a private secretary 2019, then the eligible contenders have to appear for the test which is as follows
- Written Test (questions will be concerned from English Language (Essay/ Grammar and Translation)
- Skill Test
- Viva Voce/ Interview
So, candidates have to prepare well for attempting the Delhi High Court Private Secretary 2019 Recruitment. After, written test the contenders will be called for the personal interview. So, we advise applying for the posts as soon as possible without any delay.
Delhi High Secretary Jobs 2019-Application Fee
- Good news is that there will be no application fee. So, efficient aspirants have to apply to make a happy career.
- Application mode will be online
Steps to Submit Delhi high Court private Secretary Jobs Apply Online 2019:
- First of all, candidates need to visit www.delhihighcourt.nic.in official website for Delhi High Secretary Jobs 2019.
- Click on the “Public Notice” option and then search for ” Job Opening” section
- Select the desired notification( Delhi High Court Private Secretary 2019) Recruitment and read it thoroughly
- Click on the online application link
- If new user Do the registration if necessary, otherwise Login to notification
- Fill the basic information details correctly
- Upload the photo and signature of the scanned document if required
- Preview the application form and before going to submit it
- Finally, submit the application
- Take the scanned copy of an application for future reference
Delhi High Secretary Jobs 2019
All interested and eligible candidates may visit the official website for Delhi High Secretary Jobs 2019 and fill the application form along with required documents. This is a good opportunity for job seekers. Finally, we advise the candidates who are in search of good employment to bookmark our page Sarkari Naukri Hunt for more updates and genuine information. We wish good luck to the candidates who are appearing for recruitment. Thank you and May God Bless You!!!!