Assam High School TET Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019: The officials of the Department of Education, Assam, are planning to select the TET to a contender for the Graduate Teacher, Classical Teacher, Hindi Teacher. In this way, every competitor who have applied before need to check this page to get ready for the test.
Competitors who are studying for the Assam High School Secondary TET Syllabus 2019 and moreover for the Assam High School TET Exam Pattern 2019 can check here. we have given details about Exam Pattern and furthermore Assam Secondary TET Syllabus 2019 PDF along the Assam TET Selection Process 2019. For more data, competitors are encouraged to visit the official site @ ssa.assam.gov.in.
Assam High School TET Syllabus 2019 – Overview
|Organization Name||Department of (Secondary) Education, Assam, and Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Assam|
|Exam Name||Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET)|
|Name of the post||Graduate Teacher, Classical Teacher, Hindi Teacher Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Assam High school TET Selection Process 2019
To select the aspirants for the Assam TET the officials plan a technique to employ Graduate Teacher, Classical Teacher, Hindi Teacher are given as pursues:
• Written Test
Assam High School TET Exam Pattern 2019
By knowing the Assam High School TET Exam Pattern 2019, competitors can get total information about the pattern of the assessment. Similarly, candidates should look at the details of the name of the subject, the number of questions and results.
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|General Studies & Current Affairs||50||50|
|Assamese/ Bengali/ Manipuri/ Bodo/ Hindi||50 Questions in each language||50|
|Pedagogy and General English||100||100|
Assemble all Assam Secondary TET Syllabus 2019 PDF and the Exam Pattern which is important for preparation. download the PDF from the important link joined via the finishing of the article. The given Assam Secondary TET Syllabus PDF causes the applicants to increase the most extreme stamps in the composed assessment. To know more data, competitors can likewise check the official site of the Department of (Secondary) Education, Assam @ ssa.assam.gov.in. In this way, make an appropriate time table to score more checks in the composed test in the wake of downloading the Assam Secondary TET Exam Syllabus 2019.
General Studies Assam High School TET Syllabus
- Culture & History of India with Special Emphasis on Assam
- Indian Political System and Constitution of India
- on Assameconomy of India with Special emphasis on Assa
- Mental Ability, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Analysis
- Secondary Education in India
- General Science and Technology
- India Geography, Special emphasis on Assam
Current Affairs Assam TET Secondary Syllabus
- Matters of State
- National and International importance
- Political and Economic developments
- Scientific, and Technological advancements
Assam High School TET Pedagogy Syllabus
Teaching – Learning Process and Pedagogy
- General Principles of Teaching, Maxims of Teaching
- Significant trends in Modern Teaching-Learning Process
- Teaching Devices
- Taxonomy of Educational Objectives
- Lesson Plan: Essentials of a Good Unit
- Teaching Aids
- Role of Motivation in Learning & Major Laws of Learning
- Teaching Methods and Techniques
- Teaching Skills
- Education of Children with Special Needs
- Mental Health and Hygiene, Adjustment and Mechanism
- Intelligence- concept, and nature.
- Educational of Psychology
- Psychology in the classroom.
- Attention and Interest – Its Educational Implication
Psychology of Adolescence
- Significance of Adolescence Period
- Dimensions of Development during Adolescence- physical, intellectual,
- Understanding Developmental Hazards during adolescence.
- social, emotional and moral.
- Emotional problems in the classroom.
- Understanding the adolescent learner
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Guidance and Counseling
Assam Secondary TET Syllabus – General English
- Tense Forms
- Auxiliaries- primary and modals
- Pairs of Words
- Direct and indirect narration
- Active and passive voice
- Appropriate prepositions
- Vocabulary-antonyms, Synonyms
- Letter Writing- Personal and Formal
- Report Writing
- Precis writing
- Miscellaneous Corrections
- Phrases and idioms
- Sentence structure – word order
- Paragraph writing
Assam School TET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
We trust that the above-given details Assam High School TET Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019 PDF is kind for every applied candidate. For most recent updates, applicants continue checking our Sarkari Naukri Hunt.
Click Here apply for the Assam High School TET Syllabus