WII Recruitment 2017
Wildlife Institute of India (WII) invites application for the the post of 04 Project Interns. Apply before 31 January 2017.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Project Interns
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 8000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria For WII Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor/Masters Degree in Technology/Engineering (Aeronautical/ Mechatronics/ Robotic/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & other relevant subjects) from a recognized university/institute OR Bachelor/Masters Masters’ Degree in Science (Wildlife Science/ Botany/ Zoology/ Forestry/Life Science/ Agriculture/ Environmental Sciences/ Biological Sciences/ Veterinary Science/ Geography/ Geoinformatics/ Commerce/ Computer Science & other relevant subjects) from a recognized university/institute.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per WII rules
Job Location : Sahyadri Tiger Reserve (Maharashtra)
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Interview.
How to Apply WII Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application format along with self-attested copies of certificates of age, educational qualifications, experience send by E-mail to email@example.com on or before 31.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 31.01.2017
- Date Of Interview : 05.02.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : http://www.wii.gov.in/images//images/documents/recruitments/project_interns_wii_ntca_jan_2017.pdf